Strip-Piecing has never been easier!
Simple to use software tells you how many strips to cut, how wide each strip should be and how many squares or triangles to cut for each quilt creation. Change any block size and Easy Strip Piecing re-calculates and prints a new chart for you! Includes 400 traditional quilt blocks.
- Easily design your quilt around your favorite fabrics with simple to use strip-piecing charts
- Choose from over 400 traditional blocks for endless creativity
- Strip-Piecing charts tell you how many strips to cut, how wide each strip should be and how many squares and triangles to cut
- Easy Strip Piecing automatically adds all seam allowances
- Yardage calculation tools automatically calculate the requirements for each fabric
- Change the size of your blocks and Easy Strip Piecing will instantly re-calculate your strip-piecing charts
- Each block comes with a piecing diagram for easy piecing
What does a strip-piecing chart do?
- Shows you how many strips to cut for each fabric
- Tells you how wide to cut each fabric strip
- Tells you how many squares, triangles, or other patches to cut.
Easy Strip Piecing is a complete stand alone product and makes an excellent companion to Perfect Quilt software modules.
Minimum System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7, 128MB RAM, CD-ROM
Drive, 800 x 600 display, Mouse, Internet Access